Senior Ava Nordmans art piece The Microphones earned them a spot in the AP Art and Design Exhibition that features only 50 artists of the more than 74,000 students who took the AP Art exam last year. Their painting features Nordmans friend Jonathan Pirrello in his music studio.
AP Art Student Earns Prestigious National Recognition
Willem Hummel and Myles EdgingtonNovember 27, 2023

Only 50 art pieces from around the world are selected to be featured online for the AP Art and Design Exhibition and senior Ava Nordman’s...

MHSNews | The Church of St. Mary the Virgin, Aldermanbury: An 800+ Year Story in the Making
Rhianna Li, Co-Online Publisher • November 21, 2023

What started out as a Roman Wall back in 1181 is now a church, relocated from England to Fulton, Missouri. The Church of St. Mary the Virgin,...

Americas National Churchill Museum: A Midwest Treasure
America's National Churchill Museum: A Midwest Treasure
Rhianna Li, Co-Online Publisher • November 17, 2023

America's National Churchill Museum in Fulton, Missouri, tells of the life, times and accomplishments of former Prime Minister Sir Winston Churchill....

MHSNews | South Tech high school offers hands-on learning
Elliott Jorgensen, Associate Producer • November 16, 2023

Since 1968, South Tech has offered hands-on learning to high school students in the St. Louis region. MHS is one of many schools that send juniors...

Since 1968, South Tech has offered hands-on learning to high school students in the St. Louis region. MHS is one of many schools that send juniors and seniors for half-day programs.