MHSNews 18-19 | Episode 6- Future superintendent, new VR lab, hidden talents, and behind the scenes!

This episode of MHSNews features future superintendent Dr. Mark Miles’ first visit to the district, a new VR lab in the library, hidden talents at Marquette, and behind the scenes of Marquette Theatre Co.’s newest production.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Stories this episode-

“Future Superintendent”- Jackson Estwanick, executive producer, and Shon Sayfuddinov, associate producer, interview future superintendent Dr. Mark Miles during his first visit to the district.

“New VR Lab”- Jadynne Watts, recruitment manager, showcases a new VR lab in the library that is programmed with interactive educational applications.

“Hidden Talents of MHS”- Dallen Carrell, staff reporter, interviews students with special talents.

“Behind the Scenes of Marquette Theatre Co.”- Connor Karst, publishing editor, gives a behind the scenes look at Marquette Theatre Co.’s production of A Midsummer Night’s Dream. 

About the Writers
Jackson Estwanick, Production Editor/ Executive Producer

Jackson Estwanick, junior, is the Production Editor for the Messenger and the Executive Producer for MHSNews. His leadership in activities includes being...

Shon Sayfuddinov, Associate Producer

Shon Sayfuddinov, junior, is the Associate Producer of MHSNews. He is involved in Marching Band, Robotics, and Ultimate Frisbee.  

Jadynne Watts, Recruiting Manager

Jadynne Watts, junior, is the Recruiting Manager for MHSNews. She participates Track and Field. In her free time, she loves to run and hang out with friends.

Dallen Carrell, Staff Reporter

Dallen Carrell, senior, is a staff reporter for MHSNews. He is involved in Marquette Theatre Company, Poetry Club, and Art Club. He also writes music,...

Connor Karst, Publishing Editor

Connor Karst, junior, is the Publishing Editor for MHSNews. He is involved in Robotics and the founder of Film Club. He uses his free time to watch films,...